land and the wind

I'm seeing more how everything done by a person is done to impress others. But everyone is fickle. Oh inconsistent me, crying out for consistency. That's why I like the woods -- they never change. The sun will rise again whether or not you make him angry. Solitude has no pretense and nature holds no grudges. But "it is not good for man to be alone." Tell me about it, God.

Homeless -- if I can't make a living, at least I'll have a good life.
I'll own only the things I can fit it one backpack, and I'll have a Harley to get me around. I really don't want any money, and once college is over I won't need any. The only problem is family. I really like family and kids. But there are enough kids already living without a family. They can be my family; the whole world can be my family. And with no money to contain my wealth I will own the whole world.
Homeless, just like Jesus. But the World can't stand what it can't own, and that's why Jesus had to go.